Tuesday, September 9, 2008

99 Balloons

They showed this to us one Wednesday night, and tonight I have been reminded of it for some reason.
I thought I would share...It's just amazing.




WOW. How big is God to you? Is He enough?

Peace
Liz

p.s. I probably won't post much for a while. If I do, it'll just be whatever is encouraging me lately. Just kinda got a thing I'm working through right now...it's making it somewhat hard for me to try and encourage others or write blogs and stuff. I don't know if that made sense...maybe it's not supposed to make sense. But, I just wanted to let you know so you don't like, freak out...not that any of you would, but whatever!

1 comment:

Josh Mc Alister said...

If you enjoyed that video, you might also enjoy this blog from a couple that lost their second baby to Trisomy-18 after about a week and this blog or this blog about a couple that lost their premature baby after about a month. I find them fascinating and it makes me appreciate my kids so much more knowing how tremendous of a miracle it is.