Saturday, April 5, 2008

My First Blog

Aww, how cute! Haha, anyways, I'm Liz and I like to talk a lot and ramble and such, so I thought, "What a better way to do that than through a blog?!" So, that's why I have this. I am a pretty opinionated person and can talk about the most random things. Sometimes it actually makes sense...but only sometimes. Yeah. So, just grab the popcorn and start reading!!! Just a few things you should know about me: I am kinda crazy. I have OCD. I don't make sense. I love God, so he will probably be the main focus of my blogs. I will talk about youth group and church a lot because my youth pastor blows my mind and says things that I will probably feel the whole world needs to know. I'm not a natural redhead. I obviously can't blog. AND I prefer creamy peanut butter over crunchy. Those are just the basics for when you are reading this. :) So, later down the road, I will hopefully be rockin and rollin with this thing so, stay tuned.

No comments: