Saturday, December 6, 2008

Robert Pattinson

The lead in Twilight (terrible books series...even worse movie. But that's just my opinion. Please...I don't want any angry mobs coming and killing me). Anyway, this dude SINGS. He is very attractive (more-so in Harry Potter than in Twilight. Again, just my opinion) but hearing him sing made him almost unbelievably attractive. Emily (best friend) and I were in AWE. Baffled, even. You look at him and would never in a million years think he could sing the way he does or sing (or write) the songs he does. I still cannot believe it.

Here's a preview: (ignore the dumb slide show...I'm just using this video for the song)


YEAAAA. I'm pretty impressed and amazed. Just thought I would share with the Blog world. Perhaps you are just as impressed as I am.

Peace
Liz

2 comments:

Ryan Weiss said...

i personally think he sounds a lot like Brandon Castle. But, the incoherent noises that are supposed to be words dont do it for me. 2 out of 5.

CHEaYUHHHH!!!!!!!

Liz said...

You're just jealous.