Thursday, May 29, 2008

Khris Stillman...My Ode To You

So, this dude I know from church told me to write a blog about him, and I agreed...So, here we go!

I actually really had no idea what I was gonna talk about...so I decided just to say some things about him. :)
I first met Khris last summer (summer '07) and the latest memory of him that I have was that he was pretty goofy!!! He always had this funny smile on his face and he was just really silly, but really nice to everyone! And he was almost like a little mini Freddy! :D
So, one day at church, he was asked to give his testimony to us and I still remember it today. And it meant a lot to me that he was so honest and vulnerable with us, but also because I felt as though I related to him very well. So, after that, I knew that I was really going to enjoy having him around. And when I found out that he was going stay all year rather than just the summer, I was so excited!!! And we have become closer...especially since we both have such great taste in music and all!!! ;)
So, Khris, this is my ode to you! You really are an amazing guy and a really great role model. You have such a passion for us kids and for Jesus and I have always seen that in you. Thanks for being around, dude!!!!!

Love
Liz!!!!

No comments: