Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day

Today was my last day of school and, yes, I'm excited!!! This year has been a hard one, so I'm glad I don't have to stress anymore.

But the days leading up to this one have been exceptionally hard. Leaving this year behind and going onto another one is always a big deal, but also leaving behind all the new and cool friends I have made this year, especially all the seniors. I love them all so much and I will miss them a lot and I am always praying that they will have a great time in college and fulfilling life ahead.

One of the main things that was so hard for me, though, is just looking at all the people...but this is also everyday of the year. Just seeing how some of them just don't get it. They walk around and don't see any life outside of the school or their popularity or friends and they are totally missing what life is truly about. It breaks my heart...it always has. I have even made friends like that this year. They are so worried about the little things; homecoming, friends, gas, cars, girls, boys. They never think about the deep end stuff like their future or God or death or life!

I am praying for them...I am praying that high school won't continue to break my heart and I pray that this summer is the summer of change...for the better.

I hope all of you have an awesome summer...I think it's gonna be a good one. :)

Peace
Liz

No comments: