Thursday, July 31, 2008

465

I have 465 friends on Facebook.
Even more than that on Myspace and I am wondering to myself, "How many of those people, the people I know and see almost everyday, are suffering? How many of these people are experiencing real pain, and I just ignore them?"

God has surrounded me with all these people. He has given me a passion for these people for a reason and I just am wondering if I am truely living my life for them. Am I truely loving them without agendas and loving them even when it's inconveinient? I have the opportunity to be a glimpse of Jesus to them. I have the opportunity to love them when they feel as though they have nobody else.

I want to be that person for them. I am going to live me life FOR those people. Not just the people on Facebook, but the strangers I come into contact with. This summer was the summer was incredible and I felt God everywhere. I went to Mexico and got to love people without even thinking about it. I want that to be my reality. I want that to be OUR reality.
Let's do it together. Make this coming school year count.
I know I'm actually excited about school!

465 people. Plus the trillion others in my school. I'm gonna love them.

Peace
Liz

No comments: