Monday, July 7, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes

This year has been CRAZY. But, in a good way. :)

I was just thinking about how different I am compared to like 7 months ago. I can't believe the work God has done in my life and the change in my heart in only a few short months. And everytime I think about the opportunity God has given me and the second chance...it gives me hope all over again, no matter what situation. And it excites me.

I wish my friends changed with me. It's frustrating when you go through this big journey and you aren't even really the same person and your friends don't really understand who you are anymore, or it causes you to lose contact...
More than frustrating, it's sad. But, movement costs something. It's just something I have always had to remind myself, even now...like everyday. But, this new life, this second chance, this intimacy is absolutely worth it in the end.

I recieved a text last night: "Be praying that you want God because sometimes we can get so distracted and lost and confused and jacked up and simply miss wanting God in His essence."

I want God.

Peace
Liz

No comments: