Sunday, June 1, 2008

Be Praying

So, this summer, like I said, is the summer for change and there are big changes that are going to be happening in my life and in our youth group.
Today, the new ninth graders came in and we welcomed them...and I just would ask that you keep them in your prayers and that they can feel comfortable and welcome...and also that they can understand and grow more.
I would also pray for the people going to camp, which is coming up in about 3 weeks or so. I'm not going, but just that it's a good trip for everyone else as well as a safe one.
We are also going to Mexico July 12-20th and I will be going on that trip, so just keep me and the others in your prayers as far as raising the money to go goes and also just that it's a safe trip and that everyone can get a lot out of it and that we really touch some people's lives. I have never been more excited about a trip in my life, so I am just soooo stoked!
My dad is leaving for Romania pretty much the week after I get back so keep him and the others in your prayers as well.

So, like I said...crazy summer, but awesome!

If you have anything you want me to be praying for, let me know!!!! I would be more than happy to pray for you. :)

Peace.
Liz

Oh, pray for my friend Em and her family. Their friend is going through the last stages of cancer and it's just been hard on all of them. Thanks.

No comments: