Saturday, June 14, 2008

Music Is Therepy

I don't have anything interesting to say or any rant to go about today...so I thought I would just give you some cool music to listen to.

Everything on this list is something that I have been listening to lately. I'll put my favorite song after it. :)

1. Fionn Regan- I can't pick a favorite...they are all so great.
2. Kate Nash- "The Nicest Thing" or "Birds"
3. Rosie Thomas- "Prety Dress" or "The Ones I Love"
4. The Foals- "Red Socks Pugie"
5. Lost In The Trees- All of them.
6. Wolf Parade- I forgot what the song is called...but all their songs are great!
7. Manchester Orchestra- "I Can Feel Your Pain" or "The Neighborhood is Bleeding"
8. The Dodos- "Walking" or ...actually, just all their songs. :)
9. Seabird- I haven't listened to them too much yet, but Freddy says that they are "money". Haha.
10. Gregory and the Hawk- all of them. Her songs are beautiful.

So those are just the Top 10, I guess. Oh, and I am always listening to Regina Spektor. :)
I hope you enjoy and have a good week!

Peace
Liz

No comments: